Eviprostat®N effectively improves the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
• Safe and reliable, low adverse effect rate over many years of clinical practice.
• EU GMP certified manufacturing process guarantees the high quality.
Supplementary synergistic effects of the components contained in the five active substance
• Counteracts the increased risk of urinary tract infection during prostate enlargement.
• Reduces the periurethral edema, which can contribute to the urinary symptoms of BPH patients.
• Improves relaxation of the smooth muscles of the urethra, bladder neck and prostate.
Gentle help for urological diseases from classical herbal remedies.
Fresh small pasque flower (Pulsatilla pratensis)
Antiseptic, antioxidative, sedative
Fresh branches and leaves of aspen (Populus tremula)
Refined wheat germ oil (Triticum aestivum L.)
Eviprostat N enteric coated tablets
Area of application:
For improvement of urination complaints caused by benign prostate enlargement in elder men. Before use, serious diseases have to be excluded by a doctor.
Eviprostat N is a traditional herbal medicinal product registered for its indication only based on longstanding use. Contains sucrose, lactose and galactose.
For risks and side effects, please ask your doctor or pharmacist.